Integrity and Lie Detection Testing
Security Service Consultants provide clients with an integrity testing service using the same methods that we use to screen our own agents and operators.
Voice stress analysis has several advantages over the original polygraph method and is currently used as a truth verification method in over 40 countries.
- No discomfort from attachments to the bodies
- Reactions are instantaneous, so the normal questioning speed can be used
- The subject is not limited to yes or no answers
Why use Voice Stress Analysis?
- Voices are complex instruments that express a multifacetedrange of emotional and cognitive states of mind.
- Voices can be gathered and analysed over the phone, through recordings or from face-to-face interviews.
- Our investigators use highly advanced computerized software in the analysis of the speech flow and can distinguish between nonverbal emotional, cognitive and stressful elements within the voice to achieve a high level of testing accuracy.
- Our technology enables our investigator to pinpoint the cause of stress and know whether it is caused by a lie, excitement, an exaggeration or cognitive conflict.
What is the process?
- The first step is pre-testing orientation interview where we explain the process and the do’s and don’ts of the test.
- Our investigators go through a set of pre-determined questions which require yes/no answers.
- The tests are made up of relevant questions you provide to us, along with our own irrelevant control questions.
- Once the interview is completed and the results are analysed, we will present you with a detailed report of the results, and answer any further questions you may have.
Our examiners have undergone training and gained the required knowledge and skill to effectively conduct a voice stress analysis/integrity test on any subject. This is a highly effective tool when dealing with the following issues:
- Detection of deception, theft or fraud
- Analysis of recorded interviews
- Pre-employment and periodic screening
- Specific incident testing
- Security clearances
- Employee/company vetting